We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A TikTok-famous moon lamp for giving any little corner of your home a cute little glow. And while its warm white color is calming and classic, it can also change to 16 more vibrant colors with the help of a handy remote.
Promising review: "UMMMM I bought this because it was on one of Amazon's top-selling products pages for so long that I was like, "Why are people so obsessed with this moon!!" And now, my friends, I know. First of all, it really does look hyper realistically like a small moon and adds a chill vibe wherever you plant it. But it's also just so soothing to watch and have in the periphery. You can control dozens of different colors for it and either keep it on those colors or have them alternate, fade quickly, or fade gradually. It's super easy to charge and controlled by a remote, so you can move it off its stand and have it light up wherever you want. These days I tend to turn it on for my designated ~me time~ night every week, in which I will light a candle, pour a glass of red wine, read a romance novel, and, of course, light my lil' moon. Definitely one of my favorite "the internet made me do it" purchases." —Emma Lord, BuzzFeed Editor
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
2. A sun-patterned shower curtain, because the one you've been using since you moved into your first apartment has seen better days.
3. A string of curtain-style twinkle lights to help turn your room into a relaxing getaway worthy of a million Instagram posts.
4. A toothbrush holder so you can store your toothbrush in style instead of leaving it sadly on the counter or in a weird cup where it will certainly mingle with your partner's or roommate's.
5. A minimalist black and white duvet cover for keeping your bed appearing neat and orderly...even if you leave it a little disheveled as you rush to log onto work.
6. A bamboo slatted bath mat that'll create a spa-like feel in your bathroom just by placing it down. Wood has such a warming effect in any room, and this is the perfect way to incorporate it into your shower routine.
Promising review: "The material is great. It's soft but flexible, so it feels comfortable to step on but also sturdy beneath your feet. I got a bigger size, and it actually pulls the room together, making my tiny bathroom look rather chic. Honestly, I think it's great and better for the environment because I don't have to launder it every week." —JamieJo
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in four sizes and two colors).
7. A fresh eucalyptus bundle whose scent will be released when you shower for a delightfully calming effect. Not to mention it also looks A+.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based Etsy shop creating relaxing bath time products.
Promising review: "I was surprised at the actual size of the eucalyptus I received, in a good way! It’s great that it includes the hook and directions to get the most out of your product. I’m super happy so far and am really impressed with the quality. Can’t wait to order another one in the future!" —Hannah Lowe
8. Or a faux eucalyptus wreath so guests feel charmed from the second they walk up to your front door.
9. A pair of rainbow prism suncatchers for hanging in your windows to throw pretty specs of light across the room. You'll feel cool and relaxed and your cat will have fun chasing all the little rainbows they make. Win, win.
10. A mountain scene tapestry that's colorful and fun, creating an organic outdoorsy feel wherever you hang it. It's an especially great choice for any renters out there who need a healthy dose of brightness and personality but can't paint.
11. A macrame toilet paper holder, because why not?! Handmade goods are too special not to display proudly while serving any function.
12. A lotus pendant lampshade for anyone who knows it's time to upgrade the shades that were in their house when they moved in for ones with a lot more personality.
Promising review: "Perfect! I love this lampshade. I have three of them now and they look amazing. I use color-changing bulbs in them and I get so many compliments, especially when I turn the light bulbs to pastel shades. It looks so beautiful and elegant, that it looks exactly like the $200 version." —Julie Pinto
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
13. A cute metal moon phase garland to add a bit of delicate decor above your bed, desk, or anywhere you could use a little extra shine.
14. A floral coaster or coaster set so even where you put down your glass of water has its own curated vibe.
Poppy & Pour is a California-based Etsy shop established in 2020 that specializes in custom flower coasters, keychains, and more.
Promising review: "I got the surprise option with and without the gold rim, and I’m so happy that I got an even balance of white and multicolored coasters. These are so beautiful and can’t wait to use them!" —Jenny H.
15. A set of three flameless flickering candles for anyone who wants the beautiful ambient light of lit candles without the whole ~I need to look after this fire~ thing.
The set comes with a remote.
Promising review: "Too cool! Looks super realistic! Great investment. I was looking for an alternative to actual candles to light up my new apartment and these flameless ones sufficed! Looks so real my sister was surprised and didn't believe they were artificial LOL. The cool thing about them being battery operated is that you don't have to have all the candles in one place. They come as a set of three and I have two on my coffee table and the other one in the guest bathroom. Anyhoo I am about to place another order after I submit this review. I would like to put some in the master bedroom and bathroom! Hmm I think I will put some in my office as well...why not! Thanks, Amazon!" —Diane Diane
Get a set of three from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in four styles).
16. A set of grocery organizers if you're looking to turn your humdrum fridge into a "that girl" fridge. Ugh, it just feels so good to have a well-organized refrigerator. It makes it so much easier to see what you actually have!
The set of six includes five drawers with built-in handles and an egg tray with 14 slots.
Promising review: "My refrigerator and shelves are organized for the first time ever! I can just pull out a container and get what I need instead of having to move things all around to reach something in the back of a shelf." —Amazon reviewer
Get a set of six from Amazon for $22.99+ (also available in a set of 12).
17. A floating hidden bookshelf that works double duty to store your favorite titles and serve as a unique piece of wall decor.
Promising review: "If you are running out of space for your books, get these bad boys right away. They are incredibly strong, can hold several heavy books, and give your bedroom an incredible look." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.50+ (available in two sizes, two colors, and also in sets of three).
18. A plush velvet cushion for improving any corner your home in both looks and comfort in one fell swoop. I just wanna be surrounded by as much comfy fabric as possible at all times.
BrokenflowerGift is a small business based in Nanning, China creating a cool assortment of home goods.
Promising review: "This was very well-made and beautiful. The padding is thick and comfortable, and the color is vibrant. Love this!" —Jo Jimerson
19. A standing groovy mirror to ensure you have the perfect spot to throw on some lipstick, decide what earrings to wear, or simply admire yourself — you deserve it!
Promising review: "Super easy to set up. It doesn’t take up a lot of space and it also looks like it’s art so it doesn’t have to be just for makeup or sitting on a vanity. I put this on my office desk so I can check my teeth and stuff throughout the day. It’s a really great piece to have around without seeming like a mirror." —Tasha
Get it from Amazon for $10.55.
20. A water bottle organizer that will finally get the unstable mountain of reusable water bottles that have accumulated in your cabinets under control. Time to dismantle Mount Bottle and take these well-stored babies hiking on an actual mountain!
Promising review: "This organizer is amazing!!! I always kept our surplus of water bottles in the small cabinet above our sink. Every time I took one out, three more would fall out. I am so glad I found this! It took 20 seconds to put together and forced me to purge some bottles I’ve been hoarding for far too long. Buy this immediately!!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four sizes).
21. A two-tier lazy Susan if your pantry is a source of stress instead of pride. With this handy doo-dad, getting at your favorite spices and sauces will be easy *and* kinda fun.
22. A set of clear hanging vases for displaying small flowers or even cuttings that are propagating. The ultimate proud plant parent move.
Promising review: "These are beautiful and simple. The hangers work perfectly in the drywall of my apartment that basically nothing works (it just crumbles with everything else I’ve tried). You get a hook with four tiny nails that essentially leave no trace but pinpricks in your wall. These look beautiful! And I will be buying more. They’re so simple and modern. They fit an entire bouquet in each vase or you can do less. Love it!" —Hillary
Get a set of four from Amazon for $21.99.
24. A cool terra-cotta pot to house your always-growing collection of indoor plants — love a sculptural object that's also super functional.
25. Some jumbo clothespin hooks to keep your wet towels off of the ground (guilty) and add way more visual interest than a regular ol' towel rack.
Barwood Shop is a home decor shop in Adirondack, New York that makes custom wood pieces.
Promising review: "OMG! So much fun. Unique and functional! Easy to order, arrived as advertised and on time. Made everyone who has seen it smile! I call that a win :-)" —Doris Morgan