Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A plunging V-neck maxi dress that's giving goddess vibes, if you ask me. Effortless and elegant, I can really see the compliments rolling in when you take this thing out on the dance floor.
2. A stunning gold sequined ruched dress if you, like me, take style inspiration from the star on top of every Christmas tree.
3. An off-the-shoulder bodycon with mesh details for anyone who got really into cutouts this summer and is trying to transition the look into the winter.
4. A sleeveless wrap-front dress that can easily be dressed up or down with some boots or heels, making it your go-to holiday party dress for the next few years, perhaps.
5. A midi dress with draped shoulders so you can channel a princess in a kitchy holiday movie to your next event. "Is that the star of A Prince for Lady Snowflake 2?" they'll say. A high compliment.
6. A belted sweater dress whose collar, belt, and puffed sleeves turn the traditional knit dress silhouette on its head.
7. A lacy, long-sleeve dress whose textured polka-dots and lace hem resembles the beautiful, glittering snow falling outside.
8. A ruffle-cuff shift dress so you can channel some 1960s energy at the function. I can so see you grabbing a martini and do the twist in this number.
9. A V-neck balloon-sleeve sweater dress to keep you warm *and* stylish at the same time — we love a multitasker!
10. A shimmering maxi dress whose flowing skirt and textured fabric will catch the candlelight at the soirée in the most lovely way.
11. A scalloped mini dress if you're committed to your love of mini dresses no matter the season. Paired with some simple gold jewelry, a dainty shoe, and an overcoat for the ride over, it's holiday party ready in a snap.
12. An undeniably cool long-sleeve jumpsuit for anyone who's tired of wearing the same silhouette every year. Plus you'll have some extra kicking and spinning freedom on the dance floor, which is incredibly important.
13. A sequined beauty so you can shine as bright as can be while maintaining your beloved all-black wardrobe.
14. A colorblock sweater dress whose trendy curved delineation adds enough of a look to basically get away with wearing PJs to the party. Score. 😎
15. A flowy maxi dress to serve as the perfect canvas for any aesthetic you want to layer on top of it. A leather jacket? Statement belt? Bright shoe? Whichever you choose, I support you!
16. A faux leather skater dress for anyone trying to bring a little rock and roll energy to the party. Rockin' around the Christmas tree, indeed.
17. A classic Little Black Dress because it's probably about time to invest in a new one after your current go-tos many years of service.
18. A velvet dress with a twirly circle skirt that's a perfect fit for anything from a winter party to a cute ice skating date.
20. A floral lace dress available in a variety of stunning colors so you can find just the hue for you whether you want something that screams "holiday" or one you can reach for all year long.
21. A one-sleeved number whose ruched front and back is a modern classic. From wintery cocktail parties to nice family dinners, this is pretty much an essential.
22. A showstopping sequined dress that will carry you annually through any and all festive occasions from Thanksgiving to New Year's.
23. A sweater dress with a keyhole cutout — finally a cute cutout dress that doesn't mean having to locate and buy the most specific bra in the universe!
24. A beaded gown if you have a truly classy occasion on the books this year. Sparkly but not over-the-top, fancy but not over-the-top, it's the perfect gown in my humble opinion.
25. A printed midi slip dress that has a bit more structure than most run of the mill slip dresses. Triangle cups, a high slit, and a shirred back will help this fit to a tee.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.