Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A reviewer-favorite one-piece with over 8,600 five-star ratings and a plunging neckline that is ready to stun on the beaches of Mykonos.
2. A plunging one-piece with a lace-up back if you're all-in on the corset trend and want to subtly (and comfortably) nod to it in your swimwear. Not to mention the genuine benefit of tailoring the fit perfectly.
3. A bikini with a criss-cross top and a cool-as-heck chain detail for anyone who's feeling a bougie vibe for their next vacay. Nobody will ever suspect this comes in at under $25.
4. A high-waisted retro number if your ideal beach vibe is the "If you're a bird, I'm a bird" scene in The Notebook. Aw, they were so happy! Forget the rest of the plot and live in that scene forever.
5. A high-waisted bikini with a lace-up high neck *and* lace-up sides for anyone who loves a high-waisted moment but wants to show a bit more skin.
6. A unique metallic one-piece that has henley-style snaps, so you have full control over how deep the V goes. Feeling like frolicking? Snap it up! Want to soak up some more sun? Go a few snaps down!
8. A vintage-inspired swim dress if your love for swingy summer dresses extends all the way to swimwear. I admire your commitment (and your style).
9. Summersalt's classic Sidestroke one-piece whose stunning, sweeping panels have reviewers shook when it comes to look and comfort during beachy activities.
10. A plunging scoop one-piece so you have the perfect go-to suit to throw in a bag the next time you're invited on a sunny weekend getaway.
11. A gorgeous patterned bikini with a convertible top you can rock as a bandeau or as a more supported look with shoulder straps. Either way, its gold ring detail and sunny tropical pattern make it a clear winner.
12. A ruffle strap one-piece swimsuit to add a little flounce to your drawer of standard suits. A little frill never hurts, IMO.
13. A high-waisted ribbed two-piece swimsuit from YouSwim that has a stretchy one-size design — seriously, this one size will fit folks sizes 2–14. Designed to fit as your body changes shape over time, this will be your new favorite suit this season and for many, MANY more to come.
14. A ruffled bikini that's a great selection to be the star of your cheeky ~OOO~ Instagram pic the first day you arrive in Palermo.
15. A long-sleeve top and high waist bottom set if you want a bit more sun coverage while still being able to swim your heart out.
16. A braided halter swimsuit that makes an *extremely* compelling case for both ribbing being incorporated into more suits and for the color mustard generally.
17. A high-waisted two-piece whose ruffle straps are great, but I think the main selling point is the little tie at the bust. So quaint yet so cute, I kind of can't get over it.
18. A scalloped edge one-strap bikini that proves once and for all that two straps are NOT better than one.
19. A super cute cutout bathing suit for readers who have a hard time choosing between one and two pieces. Monokini it is!
20. A lace overlay two-piece — I'm gonna be honest, I've never seen anything like this before. A great pick for anyone who can't stand to lay out next to someone in a nearly identical bikini.
21. A one-shoulder two-piece you'll be pleased to know comes in a whopping 27 colors, ensuring you can find your new favorite suit in your signature shade.
22. A crochet one-piece whose groovy vibe will pair perfectly with a swirly sarong and some round sunnies.
23. A V-neck one-piece with adjustable straps because life is far too short to have a suit whose straps keep falling off. Consider one of vacation's most annoying problems solved.
24. A tasseled bikini so adorable literally everyone in Nice is going to be giving your compliments. Prepare to hear "Mon Dieu!" over and over again as you stroll on by.
25. A cut-out one-piece with a ruched bum if you've already declared summer 2023 the Summer of Cheeks™️.
26. A piped-trim bikini to add just a smidge of a retro touch while maintaining a cool sleek, modern cut. The best of both worlds.
27. A high-neck bikini so you can break up your endless cycle of triangle cups with something a little more distinctive. Bonus points for some super fun patterns.
28. And a bikini with a twist-front top and adjustable string bottoms — I know how much you love fall, and incorporating an autumnal checkered pattern into your swim look seems like the best way to keep your pumpkin spice energy going until October.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.