Be sure to check out Aerie's full shipping information to ensure that your order will arrive in time for when you need it.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A corset mini dress, but worry not — the "corset" in question is just in the gorgeous seaming. You get the best of both worlds with a trendy corset look in a stretchy ribbed fabric.
2. A lightly lined bra with a touch of lace trim if you want to nod to V-Day by wearing your fave T-shirt bra instead of breaking out a whole dang lingerie ensemble
3. A cropped mesh top that's a "choose your own adventure" in styling. Pair it over a bra or bralette for a sexier edgy look or over a cami to keep it chill.
4. An unlined scallop-edged bra if full frills aren't your deal but you *do* want a bit of a fun bra to put on. Scallops are a unique alternative and the soft fabric is comfy to boot.
5. A zip-up ribbed velour sweatshirt jacket just as ready to go out as it is to stay in. An essential for any genre of date night.
6. And if you're feeling so bold, a pair of matching ribbed velour flares so you can rock a compliment-worthy full set.
7. A mesh bodysuit to layer as the party of an outfit or don as a sleek piece of lingerie — it's up to you, my friend!
8. Some adorable overalls if, like me, your ultimate idea of a romantic look is one where you feel most comfortable and at home. And this lilac shade is just too cute to pass up.
9. A velour zip-up hoodie for a rad throwback look that's back in full force. Remember when velour was the be-all, end-all of sexy daytime looks? Those days are here again.
10. A textured V-neck sweatshirt available in a poppin' pink to pair with jeans or even wear as PJs if there's a chill in the air on the 14th.
11. A pair of fine mesh high-cut bikini undies so you can rock a sexy panty without messing with one million strings or itchy fabric. What a concept!
12. And a matching mesh bralette to complete the look. Mesh really is the fabric of the season, so might as well lean in.
13. A waffled robe if self-care is the name of the game this Valentine's Day. Send me a face mask and bath bomb along with this robe, Cupid.
14. A ribbed sweater and hoodie combo to serve as a quick put-together look to throw on *just* in case you get a last-minute V-Day Netflix and Chill text. Oh me? I was just sitting around in this casual-yet-cute fit.
15. A pair of lacy adaptive underwear because helloooo have you ever seen a cuter pair of underwear? The fact that they're a pair you would want anyway and they just happen to be adaptable for you? Heaven.
16. A ribbed bra top with a full lace back you can rock either as a top or as an undergarment depending on your vibe. Either way, it's comfy, sweet, and a great addition to your bralette collection.
17. A pair of wide-legged sweatpants for anyone who is dead set on snuggling up with a bowl of popcorn and their favorite romantic comedies. Alexa, play 27 Dresses.
18. A super cute fuzzy cropped cardi to put the finishing touch on your romantic fit, whether it's on top of a mini dress or buttoned with your best Levi's.
20. And finally a pair of colorblock crew socks as a little V-day gift from you to you. We're adults now. Socks are the best gift. It's time we accept it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.