28 Things From Amazon That Reviewers Swear By For Working From Home
These are working from home game changers.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A time-marked water bottle to ensure you remember to drink while you're WFH. Taking care of yourself is very important in preventing burnout.
2. A selfie ring light for providing the *best* lighting for all your Zoom presentations. It'll completely change the lighting from dark to bright.
3. A ventilated laptop stand you can prop on a table or a desk to avoid the dreaded laptop heat and noise. This also makes your laptop screen eye-level to prevent pain of any kind in your neck, shoulder, and back.
4. An adorable daily planner you can fill out throughout the day to keep yourself organized and on track for you calls, meetings, and to-do list.
5. A thin, waterproof desk pad so versatile, you can use it as a mouse pad, writing surface, or workspace.
6. A document holder to keep any and all important documents in one easy to access place. Plus, it's also great for propping up notes for Zoom meetings.
7. A ergonomic shaped keyboard so typing doesn't feel as strenuous on your wrists. We're trying to avoid carpal tunnel, ya know?
8. A standing desk for making sure you don't sit all day. With the ability to move it up and down, you'll get some movement in and have the ability to stretch your legs.
9. A super comfy chair because we don't want our backs to hurt from sitting all day. Thanks to its comfy seat cushion, it'll feel more like sitting on a cloud than a rock.
10. A 42-page Rocketbook Fusion reusable notebook that feels like a regular notebook, but acts like a computer. Just write on its pages the way you would a regular notebook, upload the page onto your devices, and wipe the notebook clean with water to use all over again.
12. A set of adjustable desk shelves to organize your WFH space. Everything gets its own designated spot and you get to stress less about finding things.
13. A cold brew coffee maker so easy to use, you'll look forward to making it. Just stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid, and pop it in the fridge overnight.
14. A memory foam seat cushion to relieve stress from your tailbone. Seriously, sitting all day can be quite painful!
15. A six-outlet wall charger designed to specifically give all your chargers (big and small) a designated spot on the wall. It also has a night light so you can easily unplug or plug whatever you need in a dark room.
16. A set of blue-light-blocking glasses for anyone who spends their days WFH in front of their computer (hello, me!). These glasses prevents your eyes from straining too much and allows for better night's sleep.
17. A compact TikTok-famous rolling desk bike that's pretty much guaranteed to motivate you to exercise while you work.
18. A mini fridge to keep snacks, drinks, and other essentials as close as possible. It has just enough space to stock everything you need for a midday pick-me-up.
20. An under-the-desk foot rest for removing the pressure off your feet and lower back to keep aches and pains at bay.
21. A white-noise machine for drowing out outside noises like construction or the annoying loud conversation of your roommates.
22. A glass dry-erase desktop whiteboard because sometimes you need a place to easily see your to-do list or jot down reminders that aren't scraps of paper.
24. A mug warmer to keep your tea, coffee, or drink of choice warm and toasty. IMO, there is nothing worse that cold coffee in the morning — unless it's iced on purpose.
25. A double-sided electronics cleaning brush because your computer should always be in tip-top shape — especially after you accidentally get some crumbs in it while eating lunch at your WFH desk. 🤷🏻♀️
27. A Dyson air purifier to make sure the air in your room is clean and free of dust, dirt, pet dander, and pollen. Especially now since the pollen is *so* bad! Plus, it has a heat and cool setting so it'll regulate your office temperature, too!
28. A set of adhesive cable clips so you can keep your cords precisely where you want them rather than all over the place.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.