49 Valentine's Day Gifts For Her
From a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to a super luxurious pajama set, you'll be sure to find the perfect Valentine's Day gift.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bouquet of roses to showcase your appreciation for your S.O. with beautiful roses. One can dream, am I right?
2. A super luxurious set of bath and shower oils to upgrade any bath or shower into a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
3. A personalized face cookie because what's better than a cookie with your S.O's face on it? Just send in a photo of your loved one and the bakery will hand ice it onto a cookie!
4. A short-sleeve pajama set so comfy your loved one will feel like they are wrapped in a cloud of comfort.
5. A luxury Boy Smells Cedar Stack candle with notes of floral, cedar chips, dried tobacco, and peppercorn for lighting on a cozy at-home date night while you cuddle and watch your favorite movie.
6. A personalized engraved cutting board to add a memorable touch to any cooking session. Use it for cooking or to display your top-notch charcuterie board.
7. A custom phone case with their name on it that'll get compliments from everyone who see it. Plus, you can design it with lots of cool fonts, patterns, and colors.
8. A face mask set for having a romantic spa night at home. Each mask has a unique purpose like detoxifying, brightening, clarifying, and hydrating.
10. A customized Morse Code necklace for an extra special message to your loved one. Only the two of you will know what it says.
11. A Victoria's Secret satin and lace cami set that looks sexy yet is super comfy. Your S.O. can wear this set as pajamas or the cami as a dinner date top.
12. A Maison Margiela Bubble Bath fragrance that smells SO yummy, your loved one will be excited to wear it. I personally own this fragrance and it's incredible.
13. A Canon EOS Rebel SL3 camera to capture all of your adventures, date nights, and travels together! Plus, it's also a fabulous gift for a budding photographer or someone who's looking to gain photography skills.
14. A personalized wine box to celebrate your love (and love of wine) with your S.O. It's a perfect place to store your wine for usage or to stash a special occasion bottle. You can also bring it with you on picnics!
15. A Voluspa candle set with detailed glass glass jars and relaxing scents to bring a romantic ambience to your ordinary evenings.
16. A monthly bouquet subscription that arrives with different flowers each month for a unique surprise. There is truly nothing more romantic than fresh flowers from you at their doorstep every month.
17. A handwritten card with a love letter from you written inside, because it's a super thoughtful gift that will definitely be appreciated.
19. A set of kissing mugs to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or tea together. Double points if you bring said cup of coffee or tea to your S.O in bed.
21. A Lush Cosmetics gift set with a bubble bar, a bath bomb, a shower gel, and a lotion to create a relaxing lavender oasis before bedtime to unwind after a long day.
22. A Book of the Month subscription so your loved one will always have something new to read. Each month they can choose a new title from a list of five new reads. If they don't like that month's selection, they can skip it! And if they're torn between multiple books, they can add them on to their order.
23. A mini fragrance set with 13 different mini fragrances and a voucher for one full-size rollerball or travel spray so you can let your loved one decide which fragrance they love. Not sure what fragrance to get your other half? You're ~hot on the scent~ of a really great gift.
24. A customized bracelet made with your actual handwriting to inscribe a personalized message to your loved one.
25. An 100 dates scratch off poster to revamp your dating game. Do activities like a virtual cocktail making class, going for a walk on the beach, visiting a botanical garden, and more.
26. A crystal roller facial set for a DIY at-home facial for your loved one. The three interchangeable crystal heads each have a unique purpose like soothing, cooling, and reducing puffiness.
27. A crocodile embossed pattern phone case with a detachable strap for anyone whose S.O. is always complaining about losing their phone. This way, they can carry their phone around like a purse.
28. A heart-shaped succulent that'll fit perfectly on your loved one's windowsill or desk. It's perfect for the budding plant parent or for adding a cute addition to your at-home window sill garden.
29. A bathtub caddy tray to help make their bath time super relaxing. It can hold your electronics, candles, wine glasses, and more.
30. A customized passport holder for all of the future adventures the two of you will take together.
31. A weighted blanket that'll feel like a soft warm hug — a thoughtful gift for your long-distance S.O. Plus, it'll help encourage deep, restful sleep.
32. A box of Godiva Chocolate because Valentine's Day is the perfect day to dive into a box of chocolate together. Add a bottle of wine and your favorite Netflix show for an amazing evening at home.
34. A Le Creuset cast-iron pot that's perfect for a new cook or a skilled one. Perfect for roasting a chicken, baking a sourdough bread, whipping up a soup, and more.
36. A pair of Ugg sling-back shearling slippers that'll feel like a warm hug on their feet. The most perfect addition to every single cozy outfit.
37. A create your own reel viewer for replaying some of your favorite memories together. Pop the reel into the viewer and be transported back to your favorite times together.
39. A personalized bar-shaped necklace that will show your S.O. how much they mean to you with your customized engravings. Put their name, the day you met, the coordinates of where you met, and more.
40. A custom illustrated portrait of the two of you so you can remember your favorite memory with a special memento.
41. A set of heart-shaped tea bags to make your nighttime tea-time just a ~little~ bit more romantic.
42. A personalized bamboo swivel cheeseboard that'll instantly upgrade the charcuterie boards your S.O. loves to make.
43. A couple's bucket list kit with 100 cards so you'll never run out of date ideas. Filled with tons of date night ideas, you'll have an adventure every time.
46. A smartphone projector so the two of you can have at-home movie nights together. Add some freshly popped popcorn, cozy blankets, and vóila—date night!
47. An adventure challenge book and camera for the two of you to start making new memories together. Complete the challenge, snap a photo, and enjoy the moments. The memories will last you a lifetime.
48. A candy tasting box to give your S.O a delicious Valentine's Day treat. Seriously though, it's the perfect gift for someone who loves candy!
49. A pair of heart-shaped halo diamond earrings so beautiful, your S.O will wear them literally every single day. There's a good chance this could become their favorite gift they've ever received!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.