31 Kitchen Products From Target That May Be Gorgeous, But Are Also Super Helpful
Who says kitchen products can't be both?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Keurig coffee machine with a vibrant pattern and bold colors so you can have your daily dose of caffeine from the comfort of your own home. Its gorgeous design aside, it truly makes delicious coffee and has a wide variety of flavors.
2. A 12-piece cookware set with a beautiful mint green enamel finish for cooking anything your heart desires. Not sure what to make? Try meat, vegetables, or seafood!
3. A set of eight Riedel glasses to enjoy red wines like merlot, cabernet, Bordeaux, and more in a gorgeous glass. It's unique shape makes your wine taste better by balancing the acidic and fruity flavors of your favorite wine.
4. A six-quart Instant Pot that will look pristine on any kitchen counter to cook literally anything in a snap. Put in all the ingredients, set the timer, and come home to a delicious stew, soup, and more.
5. A gray ribbed pattern jar with a wooden top to keep snacks, ingredients, coffee, fruit, and more fresh and easy to grab on your kitchen counter or in your pantry.
6. A KitchenAid 5-quart mixer in a gorgeous mint-green color for baking just about anything. It whips up the perfect stiff peaks for merengues, kneads cookie dough seamlessly, and creates perfectly smooth cake batter.
7. A mini flower-shaped waffle maker so cute, you'll look forward to making waffles for brunch every Sunday. Add some syrup, berries, and more for the real experience.
8. A Pyrex glass baking dish for making casseroles, gratins, lasagna, one-dish meals, layered salads, and more. The simple yet elegant design leaves room for your food to be the star of the show.
9. A four-slice toaster in a retro bright blue color for easily toasting bread, bagels, frozen waffles, and more. Its six different toasting settings let you choose just how much you want it toasted so no need to worry about it tasting underdone.
10. A cordless stainless-steel electric kettle with a beautiful metallic finish that heats up water super fast for your coffee, instant soups, and teas. Plus, it also automatically turns off so you don't need to worry about ~anything~.
11. A Lodge 6-quart Dutch oven with a gorgeous enamel finish oven for cooking everything from hearty soups to buttery dinner rolls to heavenly casseroles and beyond. Plus, it also serves as a beautiful serving dish so no need to get two dishes dirty.
12. A 15-piece stainless-steel cutlery set with a beautiful, sleek design and a wide variety of knives and so you can establish chef-level chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing skills. Basically, they'll look gorgeous and be incredibly useful.
13. A lightweight seven-egg cooker for making fresh hard-boiled, soft-boiled, poached, or scrambled eggs in little to no time. Trust me, it's really egg-citing and is perfect for use on the go.
14. A KitchenAid hand blender because making super creamy warm soups, smoothies, guacamole, and hummus is essential. It's a necessity for saving you time *and* energy while looking fabulous on your counter!
15. A Staub ceramic oval baking dish that'll look great on your table with a casserole, gratin, side dish, or appetizers inside. Plus, it'll save you time on dishes since you can cook the food in it, too.
16. A set of checkered oven mitts to prevent you from burning your hands on a hot dish in the oven or pot handle. Looks attractive? Check. Prevents you from getting burned? Double check.
17. A set of four microfiber dish towels for a grime-free cleaning and polishing every time with zero lint or streaks. Since it's made of microfiber, it can also hold up to seven times its weight in liquid, dirt, or grime so cleaning is as easy as it can be.
18. An oil can glass soap dispenser because who says soap dispensers can't look aesthetic? This one is cute, refillable, and can also double as a dish or lotion dispenser too — perfect in the kitchen or anywhere.
19. A set of colorful mixing bowls that are not only colorful, but will keep you extremely organized when cooking, mixing, or baking. Plus, they come in different sizes so you'll ~always~ have the perfect option for whatever you need.
20. A cream and black spoon rest for creating the perfect spot to put your spoon or ladle while you're cooking or serving. This way you'll have no extra stains on your counter or table cloth.
21. A "you're my favorite" mug so you can have the cutest place to drink your coffee in the morning. It's adorable *and* is truly the perfect size.
22. An aqua-colored stock pot for crafting the perfect stock, soup, or stew in large quantities. Especially important during these freezing temperatures when you just ~need~ soup.
23. A glass whiskey decanter with a wood stopper that'll serve as a marvelous decor piece *and* keep whiskey ready to drink.
24. A sleek, gray air fryer so versatile, you can make the crispiest french fries, donuts, wings, vegetables, and more in almost no time. The crispier, the better no?
26. A ceramic cookie jar with the word "cookies" on it in script so you can easily place your freshly baked cookies in a gorgeous, aesthetically pleasing jar. Design aside, it'll also help keep your cookies chewy and soft for longer and prevent them from getting stale and hard right away.
27. A wood and glass cake stand for adding a farmhouse-inspired charm to any kitchen or table. Use it to keep cakes, cookies, and other yummy treats super fresh and delicious.
28. A bamboo chopping block with a checkered pattern that's both functional *and* pretty to look at. It's the perfect cutting board since it has ample space and cleans easily.
29. A wooden serving bowl to store fruits, salad, dinner rolls, and more. It'll match with any decor and can be used as a decorative kitchen or table accent.
31. A set of OXO colorful kitchen clips to keep bags of vegetables, chips, bread, and more from getting stale easily. They're great in a pinch and come in different sizes for various-sized foods.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.