28 Things From Wayfair That Might Make You Think, “Is This Still My Living Room?”
It's time to upgrade your space.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Novogratz convertible sofa that'll become the *center* focus of your living room due to it's gorgeous color. Plus, since it turns into a bed, its great for those who always have guests staying the night.
2. A minimalistic bookcase to add a simple storage solution to your living room. Honestly, you can never have too much storage and it'll also match with your existing decor since it comes in so many neutral colors
3. A column floor lamp with built-in shelving so you can ~finally~ create the reading nook you've always wanted in your living room. The lamp gives off the perfect amount of light to make reading your favorite book a true pleasure after a long day WFH. Add in a glass of wine, a cozy blanket, and voilà—the perfect night.
4. A velvet rectangle shaped ottoman to add a touch of coziness to your living room. Better yet, it also works great as a footstand *or* coffee table.
5. A mid-century modern inspired TV console with tons of storage that'll hide pesky wires and keep all your TV gadgets in one easy-to-find place. It'll look gorgeous but won't sacrifice excess storage.
6. A lift-top coffee table for adding a discreet storage space to your living room. Bonus: it'll also give you the perfect excuse to work from your couch and provide a great place to eat Chinese food while you watch the latest episodes of The Crown.
7. A set of two compact table lamps to sit atop your end table and add a pop of color in your room. The lamps will provide the perfect reading light—not too bright or too dim—and will help change the atmosphere in your living room to something a bit cozier.
8. A sofa with tufted cushions and a wood base because your living room needs somewhere cozy for you to binge watch your favorite Netflix shows or movies underneath a cozy blanket with a bowl of popcorn in your lap.
9. A corner bookcase to help you turn that undecorated corner of your living room into a cozy nook for reading or unwinding after a long day. It'll end up becoming your favorite place in your entire house — trust me.
10. A framed graphic art print that'll jazz up any blank wall in your living room with a fun print. Its unique pattern can really transform a space or become a great addition your gallery wall.
11. A velvet armchair to add bright pop of sophistication to your living room. You can ~finally~ get rid of that ugly armchair you've been plotting to replace for years.
12. A multi-tiered plant stand so you can add a some greenery to your living room. Let's be honest: plants make any room better.
13. A glass coffee table with a simple, understated design that will instantly modernize your practically vintage living room furniture — a.k.a the couch that your grandma gave you as a wedding present 10+ years ago.
14. A rug with a watercolor inspired design to introduce a pop of color and pattern to your living room. It'll make such a difference with your existing minimalistic furniture.
15. A sleek table lamp with a contemporary style that'll make a great addition to cuddly nights on the couch by adding the ~subtlest~ amount of light to your den or living room.
16. A square tufted ottoman for establishing a place in your living room to put your feet up at the end of a long day. It'll add a touch of elegance while feeling extremely comfortable underneath your feet.
17. A rustic wood coffee table with a rectangular top that'll make the perfect perch in your living room for your plants, remote controls, cup of coffee, or glass of wine.
18. An area rug with a low-key geometric pattern and neutral coloring so you can easily place it with your existing living room furniture to add a touch of comfort to your space. Bonus: It's also stain-resistant and will feel super plush on your feet.
19. A club chair with a U-shaped frame that'll make the perfect addition to your living room due to its unique shape. Add a glass of wine, a yummy-smelling candle, and you're all set to snuggle up in this chair and unwind after a long day WFH.
20. An arched floor lamp to add some extra light to your not-so-bright living room. Its sleek, gold design and bright light will be a game-changer in your room.
21. A TV stand with a built-in electric fireplace so you can stay warm and toasty in your living room while watching the newest season of The Bachelorette.
22. A modern Novogratz turntable stand so you can store your records in a visually appeasing way—instead of all over your living room floor. Giving them a designated spot will make a huuuuuge difference in your living room by reducing clutter.
23. An ultra wooden decor piece that can be used as tv stand, sideboard, or buffet depending on the needs of your living room. It'll add extra storage and look fabulous in any space.
24. A fabric sectional so you can ~finally~ stretch out completely while watching Bridgerton for the millionth time. The addition of this beauty will completely redesign your room.
25. A round leather ottoman to add an aesthetically pleasing piece of storage to your living room. It's a great way to hide ~all~ of those blankets thrown all over your couch.
26. A rustic wood end table because it looks incredible and is super functional to place trinkets, decor pieces, snacks, and more atop it. It's a showstopper that is sure to garner you compliments from your friends.
27. A double-shelf glass table to add a simplistic yet stylish flair to your living room. This table is affordable *and* looks way more expensive than it actually is. End tables are easy to upgrade and can make a huge difference in your space.
28. A velvet chaise lounge fit for royalty because your living room deserves the royal treatment. Fit for a queen or king — this luxurious chaise lounge will do just the trick in upgrading your space.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.