17 Reviewer-Loved Pet Grooming Products From Amazon That Truly Work
Because grooming your pet doesn't have to ruin both of your day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A grooming rake to make brushing your furry friend as easy as possible. Since the rake has rotating teeth, it will gently remove loose fur from their undercoat without causing any snags — and help prevent the fur from getting mat easily.
2. A Waterpik pet wand attachment because there is no reason to spend money on a groomer when you can do it yourself! The arched wand contours around your pet's body so that you don't have to keep moving the nozzle, spraying water everywhere in the process.
3. A lick pad that'll keep your dog calm and happy while you groom or bathe them. Just spread peanut butter onto it to distract your pup. Pro tip: freeze the peanut butter on it so it lasts even longer!
4. A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes to keep your cats nice and fresh by reducing dander. Since it's made in an easy-to-use wipe, you can use them anywhere.
5. A pet grooming glove with 255 silicone grooming tips that lets loose hair stick to it so you can easily peel the hair off and throw it away—minimal cleanup required. Plus, your furry friend will love how it feels on their skin.
6. A cat dander spray to condition your cat's dry skin while reducing flakiness. Infused with oat flour and aloe vera, the natural ingredients won't irritate your cat's skin.
7. A toothpaste that'll reduce tartar and plaque formation — AKA say goodbye to gross doggy breath. After using this for just a few weeks, you'll see a noticeable difference on how much cleaner (and shinier) their teeth are.
8. A snout soother stick to make a cracked, irritated snout feel better. It's made out of organic and all-natural ingredients, so it'll be gentle on their sensitive nose as it slowly heals.
9. A pet ear cleaner that'll gently get rid of dirt, debris, and built-up wax so your dog can *finally* stop pawing at their ears 24/7.
10. A tear stain remover to brighten your dog's coat by vanishing those dark marks around their eyes. It will be especially helpful for dogs with lighter coats.
11. A jar of wrinkle balm that'll prevent infection and irritation in your bulldog's wrinkles. Saving you $$$ on going to the groomer as frequently.
12. A deshedding tool to remove the undercoat on long-haired cats without hurting their skin or damaging their topcoat. When you've filled up the brush with lots of dead hair, press the eject button to release all of the hair.
13. A bottle of medicated dog shampoo designed to treat fungal and bacterial infections. We only want our doggies to be the cleanest!
15. A self-groomer cat toy for the kitty who absolutely adores cheek scratches. This product sticks to any corner in your home so they can self groom in a snap.
16. Advantage's small cat flea treatment to provide relief to your precious cat. It attacks fleas at all stages of life so they can continue living critter-free and happy.
17. And a portable paw washer that'll ensure your pet's paws stay squeaky clean at all times. There's no reason to A) have mud tracking through your house B) have your pup smell like the rain and C) have to continuously clean your pups paws.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.