25 Gorgeous Things From ModCloth That’ll Help You Welcome Spring In Style
Warning: you may win one (or two, or three) best-dressed awards this spring.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A smocked maxi dress so flowy, it'll feel like you're wearing a pair of sweatpants instead of clothing. Doesn't that sound *so* amazing?
2. A flower-printed dress with a smocked waistband because it's a) easy to throw on in a pinch b) simple to dress up and c) incredibly springy! Checks all my boxes, how about you?
3. A babydoll top that can easily be dressed up or down! Honestly, the possibilities are endless so don't be surprised if it becomes you new favorite.
4. A pair of flared jeans so versatile, you can wear it while WFH (and still look cute), on date night, and while running errands. And it'll also be perfect in the spring or summer with a brightly colored sandal or sneaker.
5. A puff-sleeve striped midi dress that'll make you feel incredibly put-together with minimal effort. Also, it'll be perfect for spring *and* summer — maybe fall too — with a jean jacket and sneakers or a moto jacket and booties!
6. A stunning button-up pleated skirt because you can *NEVER* have too many pleats (or florals!). Plus, the floral fabric is so gorgeous, I could cry tears of joy!
7. A cocktail-printed sweater that'll not only never go out of style, but will also always remind you that it's 5 o'clock somewhere. It's something everyone should have in their closet.
8. A navy moto jacket for that not-quite-spring-but-not-cold weather where you need a cute jacket to keep you warm. Honestly though, I love how many ways this jacket can be styled!
9. A patterned weekender bag to accompany you on all your socially-distanced adventures. It's perfect for that spontaneous rent a bubble alone in the middle of the woods *and* for throwing in all your supplies for an outdoor picnics.
10. A lightweight tie dye midi skirt so soft, you'll look forward to pairing it with your favorite T-shirt and sneakers. *snaps fingers* It's an instant outfit!
11. A spring-friendly off-the-shoulder top for an easy outfit to wear to socially-distanced hangs with friends. Also, oh hi shoulders, it's been a minute...
12. A sheer gingham printed blouse that's sure to become your go-to blouse this spring. Although it's subtly patterned, so it's versatile enough to create *SO* many different looks.
13. A heart confetti printed blazer that'll dress up any look *and* look great in all your mirror selfies! Honestly, its pattern will match literally every single thing in your closet.
14. A pair of cute joggers with neon stripes you can wear for any activity. They're not only stylish, but also incredibly comfortable and versatile. Bonus: they have POCKETS, which makes any piece of clothing better, IMO.
15. A pair of floral earrings with a beautiful rose enthralled design that'll instantly dress up any outfit. Sign me up, please!
16. A pair of cactus shaped earrings with both a bold and beautiful design that'll really add something to any look.
17. A new pair of high-waisted olive green button-up shorts to remind you that summer is in our grasp!
18. A boho 70s style maxi dress so lightweight, you'll find yourself wearing it all year. Pair it with sandals in the spring or booties in the winter for the perfect look every time.
19. A semi-sheer dress with a shirred bodice, cinched waist, and sheer sleeves that's practically perfect for special occasions but also, like, every day after that.
20. A set of printed overalls you'll probably want to take a million Instagram photos in. Best part? It's under $100!!!
21. A sleeveless midi dress with stripes that screams "spring is HERE!!!" Picture it: flowers blooming, sunshine, you wearing this dress.
22. A perfect-for-springtime belted button-up shirtdress that you'll find yourself wearing a minimum of two times a week.
23. A printed sundress that'll make choosing a chic OOTD easy as can be. Add statement earrings to ~really~ take it over the top.
24. A crochet midi skirt so practical, you'll be able to wear it on a multitude of occasions. Warning: you may want to purchase it for everyone you know.
25. A short-sleeve prairie shirt dress that'll fit like a dream *and* garner tons of compliments from friends and strangers alike!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.