28 Of The Best Spring Dresses Under $50 That You Can Get On Amazon
You'd better run to snag these affordable finds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A polka dot dress with pockets because, honestly, pockets make every dress better. These ones are large enough to fit your phone (!!!) — amazing right?
2. An embroidered bell-sleeve frock so versatile, you can wear it while WFH (and still be comfy), on date night, and while running errands. And it'll be perfect with a brightly colored sandal or sneaker.
3. A puff-sleeve pastel maxi dress that'll make you feel incredibly elegant with minimal effort. Also, it'll be perfect for spring *and* summer — maybe fall too — with a jean jacket and sneakers or a moto jacket and booties!
4. A dramatic boho maxi with over 2,800 reviews raving about it. BRB, going to purchase this *gorgeous* dress ASAP.
5. A breezy ruffled tunic dress for those warm spring days when you want to be cute, but also feel super comfy. Bonus: It also has pockets!!
6. A stunning pleated off-the-shoulder dress because you can *NEVER* have too many pleats. Plus, the fabric is so gorgeous, I could cry!
7. A breezy short-sleeve floral dress for those days when you need an adorable outfit but have, oh, around five seconds to get out the door.
8. A high-neck ruffle-trimmed frock that's an instant outfit — just add a pair of statement earrings and some booties or sneakers.
9. A pencil dress with a tie neck that'll make you feel *so* confident every time you wear it. Go ahead — crush that big presentation at work or go on that date — you can handle anything.
10. A dress with sleeve slits because sometimes you just need to show ~a little~ skin. This dress is flirty yet also practical for everyday wear.
11. A denim pinafore dress you'll be swoooning over every time you pull it out of your closet. Practical? Yes. Cute? Double Yes.
12. A bell-sleeve dress so lightweight, you'll find yourself wearing it all year. Pair it with sandals in the spring or booties in the winter for the perfect look every time.
13. A velvet midi dress that's practically perfect for special occasions but also, like, every day after that.
14. A polka dot number you can quickly throw on on a Saturday morning when you told your friends you'd meet them for outdoor brunch at 12, but you accidentally slept until 11:50. Whoops!
15. A bodycon dress available in both sleeveless and short sleeves, so you can wear your new favorite dress regardless of the season. You can even pair it with an oversized cardigan and booties during the winter for coziness overload.
16. A short-sleeve V-neck wrap dress that'll fit like a dream *and* garner tons of compliments from friends and strangers alike!
17. A fit-and-flare dress so practical, you'll be able to wear it on a multitude of occasions. Warning: you're going to want to purchase this dress in every color.
18. A printed T-shirt dress with a super cute dinosaur print that'll look cute regardless of how you wear it.
20. A ruffled dress with a midi hemline so versatile, you can easily wear it with different accessories or shoes to really spice it up for different occasions. Adding a bold pair of earrings or heels can really make it look like a whole new piece.
21. A long- or short-sleeve open-shoulder tunic dress that'll make choosing a chic OOTD easy as can be. Add statement earrings to ~really~ take it over the top.
22. A tiered shift dress you'll probably want to take a million instagram photos in. Best part? It's under $30!!!
23. A maxi dress with a floral print that screams "spring is HERE!!!" Picture it: flowers blooming, sunshine, you wearing this dress.
24. A perfect-for-springtime sleeveless belted dress that you'll find yourself wearing a minimum of two times a week.
25. A lace-sleeve tunic dress that'll make you feel like you put tons of effort into your look, even if you just quickly threw it on to grab some groceries.
27. A spaghetti strap button-down midi dress, because everyone needs a basic dress like this in their wardrobe. Plus, it'll look SO cute in all your spring and summer IG photos — let's be honest, you'll be wearing this all the time.
28. A soft and comfy maxi dress so lightweight, you won't even feel like you're wearing anything on those late May sizzling spring days.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.