29 Pet Products From Amazon Any Pet Owner Would Probably Think Are Downright Brilliant
Tons of super brilliant pet products that'll have you wondering how you ever lived without them.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A stain and odor eliminator that's made with natural enzymatic bacteria that's activated on contact with odors and stains. Since it completely eliminates them, it will stop your pet from going back to the same area and having an accident there again.
2. A stuffing-free dog toy to keep your pet entertained with zero mess! Say goodbye to cleaning up stuffing, and hello to your happy, entertained dog. This one is ideal for medium- to small-sized dogs.
3. A ball launcher that'll help you avoid touching the *slimy* ball after your dog puts it in their mouth. We've been there and this is a truly brilliant way to play with your dog without avoiding the ball.
4. An airtight pet food storage container with snap lock latches to keep cat or dog food fresh and free of moisture and pests. Since they roll, you can easily store it and take out as needed. And, it has two different sized containers so you can use one for treats!
5. An interactive dog toy that'll keep your dog mentally stimulated *and* entertained. It includes obstacles and combinations with treats hidden inside of them so your dog will be kept busy for a while! Plus, since it's both fun and rewarding, it'll reduce the destructive behavior of anxious dogs.
6. A brilliantly designed dog feeder bowl with ridges to help slow down your dog's eating time! Instead of quickly gulping down the food (which, BTW, isn't great for them!), they'll eat more slowly due to its clever design.
7. A super cozy bed that'll pamper your already pampered cat or kitten. Its brilliant design and cozy interior will become their new favorite place to sleep. So, no need to worry about them sleeping in your bed anymore.
8. A pack of leak-proof dog poop bags that'll ensure no leaking or smells on your long walks with your pup. It can hold ~a lot~ so need to worry about anything aside from getting it into the nearest garbage can!
9. A sturdy leash with reflective strips for ensuring that you and your pup stay visible during your nightly walks. Plus, it has comfortable padded handles and is made of the perfect length for all of your outdoor activities like running, walking, or climbing.
10. A portable pet food container to keep your pet's food fresh while on vacation, walks, camping, or at daycare. It can hold both water *and* food and will prevent it from drying out.
11. An incognito litter box that's looks just like a real clay pot planter. It will truly blend into any room and is a brilliant way to hide that not-so-attractive litter box.
12. A Furbo Camera for you to keep an eye on your furry friend when you aren't home. It has night-vision, a 160-degree angle view, and can toss treats to your pet. You'll looooveee it, trust me!
13. A cat tree with an easy-to-change modular design for your cat to scratch, play, lounge, jump, or hide in. It fits perfectly into any space, is lightweight, and easy to move.
14. An automated feeder with pre-portioned servings so you can feed your cat or dog while you aren't home. You can pre-set up to 12 meals per day so your pet can stay on schedule.
15. An interactive cat toy to keep your cat busy while you attempt to get some work done. Its brilliant design and engaging activity will keep your cat busy for a while.
16. A car cover that's both waterproof and scratch-proof for protecting your vehicle's interior from your active pet. Its four different layers create a super protective barrier between your seats and your dogs so need to worry about any damage. Plus, it's super easy to clean and install.
17. A bone-shaped lick pad to keep your dog calm and happy while you groom or bathe them. Spread peanut butter on it and use it to distract your pup. And, it's dishwasher-safe so it's easy to clean after use.
18. A box of hairball control cat treats that not only minimizes hairball formation, but also aids with your cats digestion. A brilliant solution to preventing hairballs and a real win for you and your pet.
19. A flower water foundation for keeping your cat hydrated ~all day~ including the times when you aren't home. This adorable fountain filters the water and has three water flow settings.
20. A super stimulating activity mat to keep your pet entertained and out of trouble. They'll spend even more time entertained with it if you hide treats in it!
21. A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes to keep your cats nice and fresh by reducing dander. Since it's made in an easy-to-use wipe, you can use them anywhere.
22. A set of folding couch stairs so your fur baby can easily join you on the couch for cuddles. It's great for all pups and cats—including senior cats or short-legged dogs— and is sturdy enough to support up to 150 pounds.
23. An all natural paw-soothing cream to keep your pup’s paws in tip-top shape at all times. This topical ointment heals, moisturizes, and nourishes. It's truly great to have if your dog's paws are always getting dry or chapped.
24. A grooming rake for removing loose hair from your pet's undercoat with minimal effort. It's also great for preventing your pet's dense fur — AKA it'll be less effort for you in the future.
25. A package of dental treats designed to keep your dog's teeth healthy *and* clean. Their unique texture cleans all the way to your pet's gum line to fight plaque and tartar and freshen bad doggie breath.
26. A Bissell SpotBot so you can avoid spending hours scrubbing dog pee from your *brand new* carpet. Trust us, you will not regret this brilliant purchase.
27. A handy bag of Pill Pockets for disguising medication from your pet. This way they won't be able to avoid spit out the medication when you try to hide it in their food.
28. A doggie doorbell so your pet can let you know when they need to go to the bathroom. This is ~way~ better than them sitting outside of your door crying.
29. A snout soother to keep your furry friend's snoot super soft and moisturized. They'll just be that much cuter.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.