According To Reviewers, These 24 Inexpensive Home Products From Amazon *Look* Expensive
I believe that is what they call a very smart purchase.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
2. A glass wine carafe because your wine presentation could use an upgrade. Plus, It's supposed to make your wine taste better — so, double win!
3. A gold-finish jewelry tray with mirrored details that looks super expensive when you place your fancy skincare products and fragrances on top of it.
4. A gold geometric-shaped frame for creating a gallery wall or display with tons of added dimension. Regardless of how you style it, it'll turn ~all~ your photos into magazine-worthy looking ones—including that silly one of your cat.
5. A washable geometric doormat because there's no need to have an ugly doormat in your front entryway. This one will catch all the moisture, dirt, and leaves while making a true statement.
6. A plush faux fur throw blanket for snuggling underneath while watching re-runs of your favorite TV show. **cough, friends, cough** If you tend to get super warm, don't fret — it looks amazing draped over an arm chair as decoration, too.
7. A ceramic planter with an iron stand so you can ~finally~ give your plants their own designated place.
8. A moon phase garland that'll catch sunlight and reflect it through to look like a gold oasis. Trust us, you'll feel like it's perfection.
9. A set of popular fairy lights to create a relaxing golden ambience before you take off into your slumber. Arriving with eight different light modes, it'll put your puppy to sleep.
10. A faux marble granite adhesive that'll turn your desk into something swoonworthy. Since it's waterproof and stain-resistant, it'll also hold up well. Honestly, alll the Instagram flatlays you take will make it worth it.
11. A set of corduroy pillow covers to jazz up your couch or bed with some much-needed accent colors. Bonus: they also make *fabulous* pillows for napping.
12. A dust ruffle that'll turn your bed into one you'd find in a fancy hotel. A dust ruffle also provides ample opportunity to use your underneath your bed as storage, too!
13. A tiered wall mount shelf so unique, it'll be a conversation starter in itself. Use it to add a little *spice* to that empty corner in your room.
14. A set of ceramic vases to give your weekly flowers a colorful home. These can be placed outside *or* inside.
15. A set of adhesive backsplash tiles that'll turn your kitchen into something an interior decorator would create. Just peel it off, stick it to your kitchen wall, and bam! — new kitchen.
17. A beautiful runner with a boho-chic design to bring some color to your otherwise neutral entryway, living room, or bedroom.
18. A static cling decorative window film to add some privacy to your windows. Ideal for those who live in close apartments or houses.
19. An under cabinet wine rack for holding alll you're special glasses that you think you'll misplace. These will not only turn heads, but make your home feel like a Michelin-star restaurant.
20. A set of plastic canisters that'll give things such as Q-tips, cotton balls, and gauze an elevated look while sitting out on the counter. Your bathroom will feel *and* look like one in a 5-star hotel.
21. A set of soap dispensers to put your shampoo bottles to shame with their luxurious look. Trust me, your shower will now feel like a super fancy spa.
22. A set of off-white sheer curtains that'll add a bit of privacy to your windows without sacrificing the sunshine. Honestly, these are so dreamy that you'll feel like you're starring in a romantic movie.
23. A set of satin pillowcases to look beautiful *and* provide benefits for your hair. Satin, and similar fabrics, create less friction therefore reducing frizz. Win-win-WIN.
24. A bright pom-pom throw that'll add a pop of color to your favorite corner of the room. Since it's super soft, it'll also serve as the perfect blanket to nap with on the couch.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.