1. How does SpongeBob's house not rot?
2. How is Mr. Krabs' daughter a whale?
3. How can Squidward get away with only wearing a shirt?
4. And Patrick only wears pants?
5. How does Computer Karen not die?
6. Why is there sunlight?
7. What are these flower clouds and why are they everywhere?
8. Why does Gary meow?
9. Don't get me started on Sandy's house. How are the tree and grass maintained?
10. Why is a seahorse a pet but a starfish is a person?
11. I can't even begin with this episode.
12. How do their band instruments work? In case you've forgotten, they're at the bottom of the ocean.
13. How does all of the food not get soggy?
I think one of the best tunes from our childhood was the C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song...
14. ...but can someone explain this to me?
15. Let me know if you ever find these types of skeletons for a squid and a sponge.
16. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy — So now humans can live underwater too?
17. As cute as he is, how could this little guy survive in the ocean?
18. "Squidbob TentaclePants." What were they thinking?
19. And finally, where does the Krabby Patty meat come from?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!