1. Wake up to an encouraging note.
2. Get out the jump rope for a morning boost (and killer workout!).
3. Spend as much time barefoot as possible.
4. Pay attention to nature.
5. Go in for lots of good-ol' high fives.
6. Take breaks to doodle.
7. And read up on subjects you know nothing about.
8. Pass notes to your co-workers.
9. A.E.D. — Always. Eat. Dessert.
10. Hide your phone and read your book before bed.
11. And before your head hits the pillow, make sure you do something totally spontaneous.
All images courtesy of Daniel Blaushild / © BuzzFeed.com
Don't suppress that youthful spirit. Bring your taste buds along for the ride with Quaker® Chewy® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Granola Bars.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!