1. When she heads to the office and she's not scheduled to come in, I feel like
2. Even when her patients (or friends like me) come to her like this, she's still compassionate
3. She encounters a lot of situations in her job that make you want to...
4. When people try to tell us that rape victims lie...
5. After we finish a difficult rape call without any problems
6. When I share the latest office gossip and she's all
7. When we hear people defend rape myths
8. When she looks at me like this...
9. When she gives me really good advice and I'm all
10. When she hears another rape victim didn't get justice and she's all
11. When someone tries to act like they know more about forensic nursing than she does
12. When she asks me out for a drink after a really hard rape call
13. When we convince Kristy to let us do some new and weird idea in the office
14. When Kristy actually likes our idea
15. When she lets me hang out with her sweet little girl
16. When I secretly know Amber is right about something we disagree on...
17. What I think of everything Amber does
18. When she says some incredibly deep theological statement
19. She knows the importance of passing lessons on to the next generation
20. When I say goodbye to her at the end of the day
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!