7 Reasons Why This Cat Food Will Transform The Way You Live With Cats
There is a better way to live with cats! Purina Pro Plan LiveClear is the innovative, new cat food shown to reduce cat allergens in cat hair and dander.
Have you been spending what feels like 24 hours a day, 7 days a week inside? We know the feeling. Now more than ever, we're looking for ways to improve our at-home lifestyle, and that especially goes for when we have a fluffy friend as a roommate.
That's why scientists at Purina have spent over a decade researching ways to significantly reduce allergens in cat hair and dander to help the 1 in 5 adults who are sensitive worldwide.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Introducing Pro Plan LiveClear: the first and only cat food of its kind to safely manage cat allergens, so you can finally coexist with your kitty in every room of your house!
2. Say goodbye to creating cat-free zones: With Pro Plan LiveClear, instead of trying to control the allergens once they're already in the environment, this food offsets them at their source — in the cat’s mouth.
3. All cats produce a common allergen, Fel d 1, in their saliva. This revolutionary food has a key ingredient that is a specific protein sourced from eggs. And when cats eat LiveClear, the ingredient binds to Fel d 1 to safely neutralize it.
4. In as little as three weeks, when fed daily, LiveClear significantly reduces the allergens in cat hair and dander.
5. This food is totally safe and won't interfere with the natural production of Fel d 1 or the cat’s overall physiology.
6. If you're someone who vacuums regularly to remove hair floofs and dander, Pro Plan LiveClear will fit perfectly into your existing allergen management system.
7. And cat owners themselves are raving about the newfound snuggle time they're having with their favorite fluffy animal.
"After the food, all the doors open. And I don't just tell them that I love them, I show them how much I love them every single day." — Dachelle K.
"After I started them on the Purina Pro Plan LiveClear, and I could hang out with them more, and we could cuddle more. They stopped feeling like Nicole's cats. They started feeling like my cats as well." — Nicole S. & You Z.
Food and compensation were provided for their time.
All facts and images courtesy of Purina.