17. The competitive aunties.
“Oh, your son just got into Harvard? Well, mine is being pursued by Harvard, Oxford, Princeton, IIM, Yale and Cambridge, all of whom are lining up to give sexual favors to get him to accept, all while he’s busy running his successful drug trade and offshore banking empire, and swatting off the most beautiful and richest female suitors, as he finishes his fifth bestselling young adult novel about a handsome and powerful Indian boy gifted with superpowers and who is eternally devoted to his ever-so-caring and amazing mother!”
21. Your nana who will seize any opportunity to dismiss your problems and launch into a sermon about how easy your life is.
“In my day, we had to walk fifty kilometers to school every day. Barefoot. Through a forest. Fighting off hyenas. Going uphill. Both ways.”
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰