4. Using animals as messengers of love.
A kabootar delivering a first pyar ki first chitthi. Tuffy the dog being given way too much responsibility to drive the plot forward. A CGI talking parrot who acts better than Hrithik Roshan. (OK so maybe the animals are just a Sooraj Barjatya thing.)
8. 5-star customer service by a host of gods and goddesses.
Things not going your way? Head to nearest God-like representation, pray (preferably with tears and desperation), cue loud bells/aarti/hymns, and CHAMATKAR! Problem conveniently solved in next scene!
17. Teleporting to foreign locales for quick song and dance routines.
Okay, this one would be kind of awesome. Enter settings for musical number teleportation: Me + Deepika Padukone + Beaches of Fiji + Romantic song + Dancing seals in the background. Go!
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃