1. He distributed a book on the subject of impeaching President Obama to all 435 members of the House.
2. He invited Ted Nugent to the State of the Union.
3. He believed the Waco siege was organized by Bill Clinton and crew to help pass gun control laws.
4. He made this a campaign sticker.
5. He openly voted against the Violence Against Women Act
6. Steve's fundraising letter this October claims Democrats are "curb-stomping veterans"
7. He handed out these barf bags at political rallies.
8. @SteveWorks4You is an amazing example of how to troll Twitter.
9. After graduating college he became unemployed and homeless until he was arrested for drugs
10. Steve was once fooled by a chain e-mail claiming that Obama was turning Texas schools into Islamic and Communist institutions. After he learned it was fake, he kept his fight going.
11. He tried to take John Boehner down
12. Steve thought it would be funny to raffle away the same model Bushmaster AR as the shooter in Newtown, Conn. to taunt gun control advocates after the notorious shooting.
13. He thought Sharknado was a terrible movie.
14. His Subcommittee on Space sets the budget, projects, etc for NASA & his wife works at NASA.
15. He thought the government shutdown would help the GOP's popularity
16. He became the 1st Congressman to fund a Anti-Hilary Clinton PAC... 3 years before the election... that she might not run in.
17. Had some questionable connections to some extremist anti-government militia groups in the 90s.
18. He is part of the Science, Space, and Technology Committee but believes the scientists that testify are lying and the EPA has "secret science."
19. He tried to make House members live in dorms.
20. He tried to get Congress to pass the Birther Bill against the Kenyan immigrant... President Obama.
21. Rep. Stockman only served in the House from 1995-97 & 2012-present: Government shuts down in 1995 & 2013
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!