1. You Know The Difference Between a Sconnie and a Coastie
Sconnie = student from Wisconsin
Coastie = student from the East or West Coast, can also include North Shore suburbs of Chicago. Sconnies love to hate on Coasties for their types of clothing, smartphones, and large puffy winter jackets.
2. You Judged People Based On Where They Lived Freshman Year
If you were a Sconnie, you wouldn’t be caught dead living in Statesider or Towers, the Coastie dorms. However, if you were a Coastie, you either lived in Statesider or Towers, or chose Sellery, Witte, or Ogg to be different . NOBODY wanted to live on Lakeshore.
9. Game Days Are the Best Days
FIRST AND TEN, WISCONSIN!
14. Jump Around Is Your Weekly Workout
Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin!
26. You Love Bragging to Your Minnesota Friends That Wisconsin Has Held Onto Paul Bunyan’s Axe For Nine Straight Years
Not to mention bragging to everyone else about how this is the longest running college football rivalry. Suck on that Ohio State and Michigan.
39. When You Graduated, You Sat on Abe Lincoln’s Lap
Nobody informed you that you’d be risking your life when climbing up there!
Because, After All, Madison is the Greatest College Sports Town in America