1. The first time your mom tells you about your period you’re like,
2. And then puberty hits and she’s like,
3. To which you respond, “Bring it on!”
5. Until “it” actually happens and you’re like,
7. Then, a bunch of weird stuff starts happening.
8. First, you get really emotional.
9. And then out of nowhere you’re like,
10. And all of your male friends are like,
11. To which you kindly respond,
12. At this point you’re like, “It’s time for an entire tray of brownies”.
13. Because if you don’t get some chocolate in you stat. Some serious $h!t is about to go down.
14. Your whole world is turning upside down.
15. And all anyone can say is,
16. At which point you’re like,
17. But you want to know the real worst part about your period?
18. It’s when you’re not actually on your period, but everyone thinks you are.
19. Your dad’s like, “Is it PMS?”
21. Having your period sucks. Like Batman, no one understands you.
22. And that can be frustrating.
23. But in the end,
24. Batman out.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.