1. If you’re a twentysomething, you probably feel like this.
2. College was all like,
3. But now you’re like,
5. Most of the time you just want to yell at the universe.
6. Because no one appreciates you.
7. With boys it’s like,
8. And with your girlfriends it’s a lot of,
9. But for you it’s more like,
10. But every time you say to a boy,
11. He’s just like,
12. At which point you’re like,
14. And in the end you don’t even want a boyfriend because,
15. Really when it comes down to it,
16. Because you’re tired of going home for Christmas and having all your relatives be like,
17. So I guess what I’m saying is being in your twenties is hard. Most of the time it feel like this.
18. Because the problem is,
19. But now you have to be an adult, which makes you think,
20. But maybe now’s not the time to be “an adult.”
21. Maybe it’s still time to do this:
22. And this. Because after all, you’re only twentysomething.
23. So you know what?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- U.S Department of Defense is expected to end its ban on transgender military service in July.