1. First a general statement was issued.
2. Then a rebuttal.
3. Up next, a man who must be a gynecologist (since he knows so much about vaginas), adds his own two cents.
4. This is followed by a discussion on whether sperm or eggs are cooler.
5. Apparently sperm wins. Our eggs seem to lack the proper “efficiency” needed to populate the world.
But at least we have a “can do” attitude.
6. In the end,
However this may just be my lady hormones talking.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House of Representatives.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲