7. The drawing game has been downloaded 20 million times. That’s more users than 3-year-old Foursquare has. That’s almost as many users as 1.5-year-old Instagram.
6. It’s the number one app in 79 countries.
5. Users have produced more than 1 billion drawings.
4. Of the 20 million downloads, 12 million are active users.
3. OMGPOP has generated more revenue from the Draw Something App in five weeks than the entire company generated last year.
2. On March 12, 2,400 Draw Something pictures were being made per second.
1. OMGPOP has spent zero dollars on marketing since the app’s first week.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺