1. Don't dress up as a Clown and stay away from Clowns.
2. Get your Boo-rito from Chipotle ($3 with Halloween costume)
3. Prepare more than one costume, Halloween is on a Monday you'll need a different one for every night.
4. Visit Melon Shack's Haunted Corn Maze.
5. Get your Impulse stamp before you head to Sanchos.
6. Beaver Hut--$2 Burgers
7. Get early to Frat parties, so you can make it early to the bars.
8. Don't ever stop drinking-- especially for a 7:45 PM kickoff.
9. Rivas is always a good idea.
10. Have a walking buddy (Cops triple the weekend of Halloween in Corvallis)
11. Broken Yolk to cure the hangover.
12. When in doubt be a cat, or Jake from state farm.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!