1. 23 year old Rachel Corrie and now a ship named in her memory
Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) was an American member of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). She was killed in the Gaza Strip by an Israel Defence Forces (IDF) bulldozer while attempting to prevent IDF forces from demolishing the home of local Palestinian Samir Nasrallah. Now a ship named after Rachel is haunting the state of Israel.
2. Young Palestinians throwing stones
Even as a ‘secret’ nuclear state, Israel should not underestimate Palestinians throwing stones! Open fire on them, especially if they are young kids. Or is it the head-covering that is more threatening?
3. Out of shape peace activists in awkward orange life vests
Israel abducted and is now “deporting” more than 500 of these threatening people. They also killed 9 in the flotilla raid, certainly a big cause for “celebration” at various Israeli embassies around the world.
4. Wheelchairs of Mass Destruction
I’d love to see Netanyahu in front of the UN General Assembly trying to explain how wheelchairs can cause mass destruction. Hey, maybe Iran is developing these and should be bombed next.
5. Pikachu, because the toy can emit electric bolts
Found on one of the ships carrying humanitarian aide to Gaza, the Pikachu might prove to be the ultimate weapon of mass destruction! It justifies pre-emptive raiding and killing of humanitarian activists for sure.
6. Ann Wright
A retired United States Army colonel and retired official of the U.S. State Department was one of the people detained by Israel after the flotilla raid. Her protest t-shirt probably makes her more threatening.
IDF spokespersons say that a sling with the word “Hizbollah” was recovered among the supplies on board the flotilla. Right, it is such a potent weapon that it justifies state-sponsored terrorism in the name of self-defense. (This IDF photograph is under scrutiny right now as a fake one)
8. Useless-at-sea Night-vision googles and rifle scopes
How dare anyone use equipment to see in the dark? We must all remain blind with ignorance like Israel. The original date on the picture is actually 2006:02:07 05:20:56. The Israeli government is afraid of time traveling inanimate objects.
9. Children’s books
Are you crazy? The children in Gaza cannot learn to read and write. Then they’ll be recite the Koran and kill us all with burned carbon from these pages.
10. Time-traveling Bullet-proof vests
No, of course no one else has the right to defend themselves. God only chose Israel to do so. (This IDF photograph is under scrutiny right now as another fake one from 2003).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at