2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
½ cup Post® Fruity Pebbles™ cereal
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
5 cups Post® Fruity Pebbles™ cereal
10 ounces mini marshmallows
3 tablespoons butter
- Prepare ice cream: Add the heavy cream and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Whip with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold in the condensed milk and whip again until stiff. Fold in ½ cup of Fruity Pebbles.
- Spread the ice cream across a baking sheet lined with plastic wrap to about a 1-inch thickness. Freeze until frozen solid, at least 4 hours.
- Prepare the cereal rounds: Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and fully incorporated. Add 5 cups cereal and mix until combined.
- Pour cereal mixture on a greased and lined baking sheet, then press the mixture down to make it more solid. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
- With a greased cookie cutter, cut out 16 rounds.
- When the ice cream is completely frozen, use the same cookie cutter to cut out 8 rounds of ice cream to fit the cereal rounds.
- Sandwich an ice cream round between two cereal rounds.