2. Now It’s Time For the Nerdiest of Nerdy Engagement Photos For the Save the Date
Incorporate your mutual obsession with science fiction, comic books, and a certain bespectacled wizard. Check out these adorable engagement vignettes from real-life couples.
3. Or Create Your Save the Date With One of These Photo Apps
It’s time to get creative on your wedding save-the-date cards. With the popularity of smartphone photo apps, there are dozens of ways to share your “I do” plans in a style all your own, and save a few bucks while you’re at it!
8. You Could Even Plan a “Doctor Who” Themed Event
The premise of Doctor Who, with its sweeping adventures across time and space with one other trusted companion by your side, is the stuff of romantic sci-fi legend. So why not make your wedding a sci-fi legend as well?
9. Skip the Hand Towels and Crockpots and Use an Alternative Registry Site
Put down the scan gun, and head online for everything you’ve ever wanted in a wedding registry. Perfect for the unconventional couple, these seven wedding registries extend beyond national retailers and allow for a more personalized experience.
14. Send ‘Em Home With an Unexpected Bridesmaid Gift
Being a bridesmaid is quite the commitment, so get creative when you give thanks by picking out unique gifts that your pals will love. No matter their nerd variety — literary, gaming, tech — here are a wide range of options to suit anyone.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂