1. The pain of not being able to easily purchase incredible brands like Urban Decay and Tarte.
2. The distress of having to buy coveted, unavailable items online for an exorbitant amount of money because you just know that you truly, truly *NEED* it.
3. The open wound that is the topic of price mark-ups on your favourite beauty brands in Australia.
4. The added insult when your favourite beauty gurus say things like "I would never pay more than $20 for a mascara!"
5. The frustration felt while waiting FOREVER for a limited edition collection to reach Australia.
6. The bittersweet joy felt when you visit a Sephora for the first time while overseas, knowing that your life will never be the same when you return home and are forced to live without the magnificent chain in your everyday life.
7. The misery felt while looking at the exhibitor list of IMATS conventions overseas, knowing that the vast majority of the brands won't travel to Australia for Sydney's show.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!