1. You've used the term 'Radelaide'.
2. You know that this is a Stobie Pole.
3. You meet someone new and want to add them on Facebook. Then this happens:
4. Almost everyone you know has a strong opinion about this:
5. You know that Adelaide is the place to be from late January to mid-March.
6. ... And that this is Adelaide for the rest of the year:
8. You're far more accustomed to record-breaking heatwaves.
9. It wasn't so bad in school, though, because when it got too hot you got to go home early.
10. And your parents took you here to cool off in the summer.
11. If you were really lucky, you got to visit Puzzle Park or Greenhills Adventure Park. This was you in the car on the way there:
12. You tell yourself that the tap water in Adelaide isn't so bad, but after drinking the water interstate, you pull this face as you take your first sip back home:
13. You rode the Jazz Junction Roller Coaster at Dazzleland in the 90's.
14. You've complained at some point that 'no one ever comes to Adelaide' when talking about big pop acts.
15. As a teenager, you got all dressed up to sit in a car and 'go for a cruise down the bay' at Glenelg.
16. As a young adult, you got all dressed up on a Wednesday night for Time Warp/Flashdance at HQ.
17. And this was you at work the next day:
18. And finally, the phrase 'meet you at The Balls' is a part of your everyday vernacular.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!