1. Melee some Cursed Thralls and complete the Urn of Sacrifice bounty.
2. Greet your ship as it glides into the Tower Hangar.
3. Find all 20 golden loot chests.
4. Get serious ups using the Post Master roof fan.
5. Start boning up on your Grimoire history.
6. Go talk to some bones at the old loot cave.
7. Level up all three Guardian classes.
8. Get your raid crew ready.
9. Kick around the soccer ball or the purple orb thing.
Stumbling upon these Easter eggs in the Tower Watch is easy and can contribute to some pretty effortless entertainment when you’re waiting for your fireteam to arrive. They hold as much significance in the game as they do in real life (which is as much as you’re willing to devote to them).
10. Go sparrow surfing.
11. Discover all seven hidden coins in the Tower.
We aren't exactly sure what these coins signify, but the number seven is a big deal for Bungie. Finding all of the coins without the help of the internet is close to impossible. Or is it...?
Images courtesy of Activision