The Victorian Era was a period defined by morality and refined sensibility.
Who better to teach the social tenets of this historic era than the reigning queens of klass: The Kardashians.
1. “Never speak or act in anger.”
2. “Learn to deny yourself and prefer others.”
3. “Remember that, valuable as is the gift of speech, silence is often more valuable.”
4. “Banish a self-conscience spirit.”
5. “Do not neglect little things if they can affect the comfort of others.”
6. "If you are conversing with people who know less than you, do not lead the conversation where they cannot follow."
7. “Clean clothing, clean skin, clean hands, including the nails, and clean, white teeth, are a requisite passport for good society.”
8. “A hearty sexuality inspires both [men and women] to the right estimation of the faculties and qualities of each other.”
9. “Cultivate a happy temper; banish the blues; a cheerful saguine spirit begets cheer and hope."
10. “No woman can afford to treat men rudely.”
11. “Learn to say kind and pleasant things when opportunity offers.”
Now, you too, can be as klassy as a Kardashian!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!