This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can create a post or quiz. Try making your own!
20 Times Josh Peck Was The Most Relatable Person On Twitter
"Life isn't all nachos and Nicki Minaj."
1. When he penned this eloquent break up speech:
2. When he realized this universal truth:
3. When he was jealous of Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe for all the right reasons:
4. When he was not at all about flip cup:
5. When he came up with this fun rhyme:
6. When he just wanted to send some emojis to Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam:
7. When he equated dip-hatred with tyranny:
8. When he realized that when there are 10 seasons of Friends, you have to go the extra mile:
9. When he found an upside to having a cold:
10. When he knew the importance of alone time:
11. When he realized he'd probably be cast as Fat Amy in a movie about his own life:
12. When Harry Styles was his life force:
13. When he was not about to give up wheat:
14. When he realized he could probably name more Kardashians than U.S. senators:
15. When he speculated that there weren't actually that many fish in the sea:
16. When his spam folder gave him false hope:
17. When he realized that there is an upside to aging:
18. When he thought a little too deeply about pop culture:
19. When he found the true meaning of #RelationshipGoals:
20. And when he came to this tragic realization:
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!