Ready to solve some problems?
1. Remain calm.
2. Make a list of your concerns.
3. Choose a safe, neutral place for the conversation to take place.
4. Ask questions.
5. Share your feelings.
6. Allow the other person to talk.
7. Be creative.
8. Take breaks.
9. Stay away from negative talk.
10. Be aware of your emotions.
12. Find something you can agree on.
13. Reward yourself for successfully ending the feud.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!