A Double Trouble thinks “Story” and “Snap” are one in the same.
The caption is as unnecessary as the picture.
Usually involves the snapper behind the wheel while singing some sort of song. To avoid this, just keep your sound off…ringers are annoying anyway.
Then get to this:
Doesn’t matter if they’re traveling the world or commuting to work, scenics never miss a snap.
16. Bored at work
The snapper in the photo is usually tired, and in work attire. If you snap on the job, this is you.
* Special guest appearance by a Picasso at Work
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂