6. You rashly decide to pick up a new hobby,
3. You hit your low point when you realize that you’re completely caught up on all the earth-shattering pop-culture news of the past 3 weeks.
Is avoiding that deadline really worth becoming a Miley Cyrus aficionado?
Happy avoiding-important-tasks, kids!
Further suggestions/symptoms include: researching must-have apps, watching any lame sitcom start to finish, finishing all those books you started, actually doing your hair and make-up properly, baking, reading the instruction manuals for your various gadgets, getting NEW gadgets, updating your iTunes, and calling your parents!
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩