6. You rashly decide to pick up a new hobby,
3. You hit your low point when you realize that you’re completely caught up on all the earth-shattering pop-culture news of the past 3 weeks.
Is avoiding that deadline really worth becoming a Miley Cyrus aficionado?
Happy avoiding-important-tasks, kids!
Further suggestions/symptoms include: researching must-have apps, watching any lame sitcom start to finish, finishing all those books you started, actually doing your hair and make-up properly, baking, reading the instruction manuals for your various gadgets, getting NEW gadgets, updating your iTunes, and calling your parents!
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.