14. Pita Chips.
Be they cinnamon, garlic, plain, or whatever, these are the perfect pseudo-healthy snack and go great with hummus, salsa, or peanut-butter.
pljfhsdljfh I’m hungry already.
The unproportionately large selection of Cheese & Onion crisps is basically making it impossible for other delicious savory snacks to hold their own on the market.
I didn’t even know Brown Rice Triscuits were an actual thing until I googled my long-lost cracker obsession. Tragic.
12. Kosher Dill Pickles.
Don’t even bother ordering sandwiches. That empty spot on your plate where a pickle should be is too depressing.
11. Anything from Pepperidge Farms.
Chocolate Chunk Cookies may be replaceable, but a life without Milanos or Goldfish is hardly worth living.
10. Graham Crackers.
I would give my left arm to see s’more of these.
9. Non-Alcoholic Apple Cider.
Don’t get me wrong. I love a cider from the tap more than just about anything, but the autumn just wasn’t the same without a warm mug of pressed cider.
8. Annie’s Shells and White Cheddar Mac & Cheese.
Probably the MOST first-world-problemesque item on the list, still Annie’s as a brand in general has been a major loss.
7. Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
Pure, sugary breakfast goodness is only an ocean away.
I’m not even sure I remember what this tastes like.
One easy source for pancakes, pizza dough, biscuits, or other delightful fluffy treats is a just fantasy over here.
4. Iced Coffee.
You can get an ice latte, mocha, any number of frappachinos, whatever, but most coffee shops don’t keep a refrigerated brew down below for us simple folk.
3. Ranch dressing.
Okay, okay, Subway carries it, and yes, you can make your own, and the occasional bottle does turn up at Waitrose or a big Tesco. But the fact remains that you can’t carry your homemade ranch around to restaurants so you can put it on your sandwich or dip your chips in it. Also when you ask for it just on the off chance it might be your lucky day, you ALWAYS get offered mayonnaise instead. NOT COOL.
2. Flavored liquid coffee creamer.
I can’t even talk about it.
1. Taco Bell.
MORE THAN ANYTHING.
Honorable mentions: Cheez-Its, Combos, Arizona Iced-Tea, Arnold Palmer, Snapple, Mashed potatoes instead of fries at KFC, Hershey Kisses, El Paso salsa, A1 sauce, crispy bacon, refrigerated eggs, Cheetos, Bugles, Hot Pockets, Golden Oreos, Ben & Jerrys Frozen Greek Yogurt, Turkey before Christmas…
What did I miss?
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.