This adorable yet minimalist decor was created by Ama from Oh Oh Blog. Make just one or two, or a whole reindeer family.
Materials: a sheet of black cardboard (1 millimeter thick), some twigs, white glue, scissors, a pencil, clothespins, and strong double-sided tape.
1. Print the reindeer silhouette from the patterns below, then cut it out. Trace the shape on the back of your cardboard.
2. Cut out the silhouette of the reindeer.
3. On the backside of the cardboard, glue two twigs to make the reindeer’s antlers. You can use clothespins to keep the twigs in place while waiting for the glue to dry.
4. Glue a piece of double-sided tape on the back and hang the reindeer on your wall.
That’s all! You can also add a red sticker to make your reindeer a Rudolph.
Small Reindeer Silhouette
Large Reindeer Silhouette
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶