This adorable yet minimalist decor was created by Ama from Oh Oh Blog. Make just one or two, or a whole reindeer family.
Materials: a sheet of black cardboard (1 millimeter thick), some twigs, white glue, scissors, a pencil, clothespins, and strong double-sided tape.
1. Print the reindeer silhouette from the patterns below, then cut it out. Trace the shape on the back of your cardboard.
2. Cut out the silhouette of the reindeer.
3. On the backside of the cardboard, glue two twigs to make the reindeer’s antlers. You can use clothespins to keep the twigs in place while waiting for the glue to dry.
4. Glue a piece of double-sided tape on the back and hang the reindeer on your wall.
That’s all! You can also add a red sticker to make your reindeer a Rudolph.
Small Reindeer Silhouette
Large Reindeer Silhouette
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."