11 Awkward Moments When Someone STILL Hasn’t Paid You Back
If only that crippling fear of confrontation you have wouldn't get in the way.
1. Starting to bring it up next time you see them, but chickening out at the last minute.
2. Trying to drop subtle hints at literally every opportunity.
3. Trying to slyly suggest they cover your bill the next time you get dinner together.
4. Feeling an intense, deep rage when they show you the new expensive trainers they've bought themselves.
5. Heavily debating with yourself whether it'd be weird to ask them over text.
6. Visiting their house and feeling like you have free reign on their food and booze because, well, they owe you.
7. Briefly considering blurting it out next time you see them with cash in their hands.
8. Trying to keep a straight face when they complain at you about someone owing them money.
9. Trying to keep your cool when they complain about literally anything.
10. When they ask you to cover them again and you almost combust internally.
11. When you've left it so long, you can never ask again.
Additional imagery courtesy of iStock.
Asking for money back is a bit awkward, isn’t it? Remove the hassle and never experience moments like these again with Pingit, a free app that let’s you make and receive payments on the spot.
Pingit is available for people aged 16 and over, who have a current account and a mobile phone registered in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man. It’s also available for businesses operating in the UK only. You may need to visit a Barclays branch with forms of ID in order to register.