1. Give your kids a game that'll keep them busy between the day's activities with a DIY bunny bag toss!
2. Create easy and adorable stuffed sock bunnies that only require one sock!
3. Have these bunnies "hang around" with your family anywhere in the home with these printable garlands!
4. Let your kids bring their Easter friends to life with simple Easter Bunny finger puppets.
Learn how to make these soft puppets come to life here.
5. Add a craft that can actually be functional as well with painted Easter bunny jars.
Make them for Easter, but your kids can use them in a million different ways after the holiday is over! Learn how to make these here.