1. Seattle is anything but amateur when it comes to beverages.
Craft brew and coffee. Hydration is key to athletic success. Seattle fans are easily the most hydrated in the country.
2. They know how to protest. Which means the victory parties are going to be off the chain.
3. Because everything is more epic in the rain.
4. Seattle respects both types of football — because why dominate one league when you can dominate two?
5. They understand perseverance in the face of opposition.
6. Seattle gets high on exercise.
Hiking, cycling, swimming, kayaking, wind surfing, BMX biking, scuba diving, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, or extreme Segwaying — Seattle is into it all.
7. Because they can't stop.
8. And this means Seattle fans are a little more... spirited than the rest.
9. Seattle understands that every gas station should have Super Deli Mart's beer and sandwich options.
This is the one true convenience store.