1. It's never a bad day for football in San Diego.
69 degrees in the heat of summer? 51 degrees during the polar vortex? Sounds lovely.
2. And the fans are total animals.
3. San Diego also has panda power!
4. Football players aren't the only ones who suit up.
Because Comic-Con in San Diego is one amazing, costumed affair.
5. Over-the-line is their off-season pastime.
6. California burritos are the ultimate fuel.
Physicists have even theorized that the California burrito may be the key to propelling a rocket with a human payload to Mars.