Searching For The Best EVER Soft & Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies? Look No Further.
Soft and chewy magic.
The Best Soft & Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies
Watch the recipe video here:
¼ cup sugar
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 cup butter, softened
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sugar
⅓ cup brown sugar
3 cups flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F(190˚C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon until evenly incorporated. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl whip the butter with vanilla until light and fluffy.
4. Add the sugar and brown sugar and mix until well incorporated.
5. Add the eggs and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
6. Using a sift add the flour, cream of tartar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and sift into the dough. Combine until evenly mixed.
7. Using your hands roll dough into ping pong sized balls.
8. Dip the dough into cinnamon sugar mixture and roll around covering the dough ball completely.
9. Place cookie dough on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-10. 12 minutes.