1. Customizing your page layout taught the importance of first impressions (and basic HTML).
2. "Wall Stalking" showed the importance of getting to know someone before turning up the flirt.
3. By liking two or more of their selfies at once, you learned how to be direct in letting them know you think they’re cute.
And if they returned the notion? OH, IT'S ON.
4. You can't always initiate the flirt — which is why you signed off and on to get your crush's attention.
5. Suggestive away messages taught you the art of the tease...
6. …which you continued to hone with the much more subtle "Suggestive Status Update."
7. Your lack of success with poking showed that successful flirting requires effort.
8. You can't come off as creepy, which is why you absolutely cannot heart one of their posts from seven months ago.
Of course you're scrolling through their photo feed longer than it would take you to install new cabinets. YOU DON'T LEAVE EVIDENCE OF THIS THOUGH.