1. You start a sentence with “I’m not racist but…”
2. "I’m not a racist. I have black friends."
3. “Yes but where are you really from.”
4. “You speak so well for an Asian.”
5. You get nervous around Muslims on airplanes.
6. You cross the road to avoid people of a certain race.
7. You don’t see color, just the human race.
8. You are more offended by “reverse-racism”.
9. When someone’s offended, you tell them to “take a joke.”
10. You avoid somebody because of their ethnicity
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!