1. Do you have vertigo?
2. Do photos like this one mess you up?
3. Feel a strange tingle in your chest when you look at this photo?
4. Or an indescribable feeling of dizziness?
5. That arm looks so big from the ground, but once you're up there it feels a little less sturdy.
6. Are we sure the bridge is rated for that many people all at once?
7. Starting to wonder what compels people to something this stupid for a living?
8. I'm certain that there are better ways to clean a window.
9. If you've made it this far, you may be safe, but we'll need to do some more testing to find out for sure.
10. Congratulations are in order though! Not many people could make it this far into a vertigo test.
11. Take a break from the insanity and look at something a little more relaxing. Like the pleasant bike trip these guys are on.
12. Or maybe a little stroll instead!
13. Looks reliable...
14. ...as long as you've got a good grip.
15. Hey everyone! Here's a fun idea! STAY AWAY FROM THE EDGE OF THAT CLIFF.
16. Just be careful going out the front door. There's a bit of a drop.
17. How relaxing.
18. How serene.
19. On second thought... I'll just hold it.
20. It's thought that around 5% of the world suffers from severe vertigo. This guy clearly isn't one of them.
21. Even more people report dizziness in situations like the one this guy finds himself in.
22. "Acrophobia" is the medical term.
23. The sensation that everything turns on its head and you're on the brink of falling into an abyss.
24. The world feels like it starts to shake...
25. ...even if you're actually standing with both feet firmly on the ground. Well, um... "ground".
26. And if these photos make you feel any of those sensations, you may be acrophobic after all!
27. At least we figured it out before you found yourself in this guy's situation.
28. That's enough photos! Let's go down... slowly.
29. And just hope that the wind doesn't pick up on our way down.
This post was translated from German.