22 Design Decisions That Were Most Definitely Not Thought Through
TFW good intentions aren't good enough.
1. This not-so-great look for a public bathroom wall:
2. This poorly conceived floral pattern:
3. This door handle placement:
4. This blow-up unicorn manufacturing decision:
5. This plate design:
6. This kids clothing store setup:
7. This panda panky print:
8. This gate lol:
9. These shoes that don't look AT ALL like you just stepped in a pleasant surprise, no sir:
10. This, um, acronym:
11. This toilet cleaner holder:
12. This extremely obvious instruction manual:
13. This rather evocative sign:
14. This. Children's. Swimsuit.
15. This ill-advised use of frosted glass:
16. This subtle touch of privacy:
17. This incomplete toilet bowl:
18. This hand dryer placement:
19. This slightly nightmarish boogie board print:
20. This fan that, apparently, you'll never be able to turn off:
21. This whole curtain situation:
22. And finally, this extremely bad sink pattern:
For more translated content and BuzzFeed International goodness, subscribe to Inter Webz: our new bi-weekly newsletter bringing you the best of the 'net from around the world.
Note: If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up.