1. Snowball, aka “Puppybutt” aka “Barky McBarkington”
Snowball claims to be a purebred Maltese, although no one has ever seen his papers. When he’s not prancing around the house like flippin’ Little Lord Fauntleroy, he can be found barking at absolutely nothing.
3. George IV, Purebred King Charles Caviler
English gentleman he is not. Leaving a trail of broken hearts and illegitimate puppies, George leads a true caviler lifestyle. He wouldn’t think twice about claiming your bed, couch, or vintage Air Jordan’s as his own.
4. Marcel Marceau, Miniature Poodle
Marcel lives up to his title of second-most intelligent dog breed. He’ll not only trick you into letting him sit in the leather chair while you curl up on the rug, but also have you believing picking up his crap is an honor.
5. Mr. Bones the Pughuahua
The self-proclaimed emperor of 3rd and Vine. Recognized by his rancid breath and loud snort-like breathing, Mr. Bones recently led a successful raid on the alley dumpster, digging up two halibut fish skins and rolling on them simultaneously.
8. A Lazy Pug Named Lilliput
Apathetic and gluttonous, Lilliput thinks he is entitled to every morsel of food in the house. He sleeps between 16 and 18 hours a day. The only time you’ll see him move fast is when he drops a stink bomb and leaves you behind to suffocate.
9. Otis the Boston Terrier
As a puppy, Otis created an uproar by accidentally whizzing on the Bunker Hill monument. Since then, he has been relegated to local parks and backyard BBQs. For a small dog, he’s got a big bark. Especially when it comes to Yankees fans.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸