340 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Garlic & Herbs
4 salmon fillets, skinned
2 shallots, finely chopped
12 sheets of filo pastry
Zest & juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon sea salt
1.5 tablespoons black pepper
600 grams spinach
1 tablespoon melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Lay 4 salmon fillets in a foil tent, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and lemon zest. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked. Set aside.
3. Set a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté shallots for 5 minutes or until soft. Add spinach, stir and cook until it wilts. Squeeze out excess moisture through a strainer, season with salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice, and leave spinach mix to cool.
4. Cut the filo pastry into 11cm squares. Layer 3 pieces, buttering in between each layer.
5. Place the three layers of filo pastry into the hole of a muffin tray, alternating the pieces so the pastry looks like stars.
6. Blind-bake the pastry for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Whist the cases are baking, flake salmon into a bowl with the cooled spinach and shallot mix. Mix with 340 grams of Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Garlic & Herbs.
8. Remove the pastry cases from the oven and dot a heaped tablespoon into each.
9. Bake for a further 5 minutes, serve with a quenelle of Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Garlic & Herbs. Top with roasted tomatoes and vibrant steamed beans.